Polycrystalline 165 watt solar panel has 36 polycrystalline cells made from many silicon fragments fused together. They have a speckled reflective appearance and the thickness of the slice is clearly visible. Polycrystalline solar panels are more suited for Indian solar conditions and are ideal for installations with large roof or ground space. Below are the major features of polycrystalline solar panels.
Features of Polycrystalline 165 Watt Solar Panel:
1. Best-in-class conversion efficiency, IP Rating - IP 65
2. More light absorption with the anti-reflective coating and back surface field (BSF)
3. Better module protection with the advance EVA encapsulation
4. Designed with silver anodized aluminium alloy frame and 3.2mm thick high transmission low iron tempered glass, AR coated which resilient to extreme weather and offers excellent performance even in low light
5. They carry the industry’s best performance warranty of 25 years of solar generation
6. Complies to standards: IEC 61215 Ed2, IEC 61701, IEC 61730-1, IEC 61730-2